You have more power to make a difference to your church and your community than you may realize. Even leaving a small portion of your estate in your Will to support the mission of your congregation can result in a bigger contribution than you ever thought possible, while still supporting those you love. In short, you can do both!
ELFEC is excited to share that it has partnered with Will Power, a national effort to show Canadians the power they have to do more with their Will. We encourage you to try out the easy to use legacy calculator on our Will Power page, https://www.willpower.ca/charities/elfec to see how a gift in your Will can support and strengthen the ministries you most deeply care about.
You may be surprised to see that a gift of even 1% left to your congregation or the wider church in your Will can have an enormous impact, while still leaving 99% of your estate for loved ones.
There are many benefits to giving in this way, including some potentially significant tax savings. Take a look at the free resources and tools on the Will Power website to learn about better ways to give, and connect with financial advisors to discuss how to maximize your donations.
If you have questions about supporting the mission of your congregation or the wider church through ELFEC, please don’t hesitate to connect with ELFEC today at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-888-308-9461 x2. ELFEC is here to help.
Kathryn Smith | Giving Advisor | email@example.com | 1-888-308-9461 x2
P.S. Did you know that you direct how you want your gift to be used? Your gift, made in faith, hope and love, will continue to make a difference. Learn more by visiting our Will Power page here https://www.willpower.ca/charities/elfec